*CLASSES WILL BE STARTING SOON, SO KEEP CHECKING HERE FOR UPDATES!
Professional Wrestler: A multi trained athlete. A
Pro Wrestler learns all the holds and moves. The ins and outs of the sport. How
to have a match and not hurt your opponent, and how to defend yourself in a
match with someone who might be trying to hurt you.
Manager: A manager is the key player in wrestling. The brains behind the muscles. He/she looks for title shots for his/her wrestler, as well as acts as the mouth piece. A manager is trained in the ring. Everyone loves the manager who gets a good toss over the top rope now and then.
Referee: The referee has one of the most important jobs in the sport. He/she must be fair and impartial. Know how to call the match and when to stop it. He/she will act fast in an injury and get help for the wrestler. A referee is also trained in the ring.
Valet: The valet in wrestling is kind of the card girl of boxing. Everyone loves to see her, and she always shares a smile. The valet dresses up the show with style and class. The valet is also train in the ring to defend her self.
John Peterson Jr. looks on as Ryan Johnston get's into the ring for training!!!
The academy offers
out of the classroom training. You will perform on live wrestling events in
front of a real crowd to gain your experience, while beginning the road to
establishing your name and character in the spotlight.
Classes are designed for a twelve month period, but TCW / AAPW puts no limit on the amount of training each student needs. Our trainers will work closely with each student offering one-on-one training.
Graduates of the camp are multi-trained professional athletes.
Upon graduation, you will receive your certificate of completion and always have a place to train.
We offer training in two groups:
| ||Adult program: 18 to 40 years old. |
|Teen program: 13 to 17 years old with Parents
REQUIREMENTS for adults:
1. You must be in excellent physical condition and furnish the center with a physical from a licensed physician.
2. Participate in a personal interview
3.Complete application forms.
4. Meet tuition requirements. Note, all money paid to the AAPW / Total Championship Wrestling is non refundable.
5. Be serious about training and give the school your 150%.
REQUIREMENTS for teens:
1. Must have parents/legal guardians' consent to join program.
2. You must be in excellent physical condition and furnish the center with a physical from a licensed physician.
3. Participate in a personal interview.
4. Complete application forms.
5. Meet tuition requirements. Note, all money paid to the AAPW / Total Championship Wrestling is non refundable.
6. Be serious about training and give the school your 150%
If you would
like more information on the AAPW / TCW Pro Wrestling School, please feel free
to send a email to Tcwowner@gmail.com